Bebeboo CHOICE AI2 shell - same great fit, adorable prints, and easy to use even for working parents!
Now available without soakers, making it the affordable and efficient CHOICE for parents.
Use it as a pocket, as cover, as an AIO (Bebeboo soakers stays snapped in the wash), or use it as a swim diaper. It's your CHOICE.
- One size fits most, approximately 10-35 lbs
- Get the perfect fit with the help of the 3x3 rise snaps and cross-over snaps; and prevent wing-drop with the help of the hip snaps
- Front panel helps prevent wicking at the front for tummy sleepers
- Stretchy yet gentle leg and waist elastics
- Two wide pocket design (in the front and in the back) allows for easy insert stuffing; and for the inserts to agitate out in the wash, which means one less task to do for the busy working parents
- Lined with soft athletic wicking jersey (AWJ) that is stain resistant; lightweight and cool in the summer; and also amazing in wicking moisture away from the skin
- Has size 20 receiver snaps that's compatible with most snap-in inserts. Use it with your favorite Bebeboo insert or your choice of absorbency.
Fabric Content :
Water-resistant Outer : (PUL) polyurethane heat laminated polyblend fabric
Soft Inner Lining : Polyester knit
- Prints are non-positional, will vary, and may look different from the photos.
Akumal - Choice Shell, OS
- Wash before first use
- Remove solids and keep dirty diapers in a dry pail or wet bag until laundry day.
- Washing every 3 days is recommended; you can go longer or sooner depending on your circumstances.
- Pre-wash (quick wash) with no or little detergent to rinse-off urine and soiling. Follow with a warm long wash cycle. Wash with the correct amount of detergent recommended by your detergent manufacturer for the load size. Add extra rinse, if desired.
- Tumble dry low or air dry.
- Do not use fabric softener and dryer sheets, and petroleum-based rash creams as it will coat the diaper causing them to become water repellent and leak.
- Zinc based rash creams may stain, best to use a reusable liner or disposable liner to prevent staining.
- Do not use bleach, baking soda, vinegar, or additives as it may break fibers down and cause to delaminate.
- Do not iron, do not dry clean.
- For stubborn stains try laying freshly washed, still damp diaper out in the sun.
- Diapers are CPSIA compliant.
- Small batch production and ethically made.
- Tags and packaging (stickers, note cards, etc) are printed using plant-based ink on paper that has a minimum recycled content of 30%. We skipped the UV coating and other gloss finish to avoid unnecessary chemicals and ensure that our tags can be recycled and or composted safely.
- Each order is thoughtfully packaged with eco-friendly supplies.