Choice SHELL ONLY, OS - WHOLESALE pack of 2
MSRP $14.95 each
Starting 2020 - the Choice shell (pocket) will be sold without insert
MSRP is as follows:
o Choice Shell only $14.95
o Choice Ai2 set (with the adjustable insert) $17.95
o Choice Ai2 with Soaker Set (5 layer bamboo viscose adjustable insert + 4 layer bamboo viscose petite insert) $21.95 ~ savings compared to buying shell and soakers separately!!!**Retailers are allowed to apply the same bundling/package with the Flex OSBamboo inserts are available for purchase separately, as follows
o Adjustable Insert (5 layer Bamboo viscose) MSRP $11.90 for a pack of 2
o Petite Insert (4 layer Bamboo viscose) MSRP $8.00 for a pack of 2
MUSHROOMS, Choice, OS - WHOLESALE pack of 2
Bebeboo CHOICE AI2 shell - same great fit, adorable prints, and easy to use even for working parents!
Now available without soakers, making it even more affordable and customizable.
Use it as a pocket, as cover, as an AIO (Bebeboo soakers stays snapped in the wash), or use it as a swim diaper. It's your CHOICE.
- One size fits most, approximately 10-35 lbs
- Get the perfect fit with the help of the 3x3 rise snaps and cross-over snaps; and prevent wing-drop with the help of the hip snaps
- Front panel helps prevent wicking at the front for tummy sleepers
- Stretchy yet gentle leg and waist elastics
- Two wide pocket design (in the front and in the back) allows for easy insert stuffing; and for the inserts to agitate out in the wash, which means one less task to do for the busy working parents
- Lined with soft athletic wicking jersey (AWJ) that is stain resistant; lightweight and cool in the summer; and also amazing in wicking moisture away from the skin
- Has size 20 receiver snaps that's compatible with most snap-in inserts. Use it with your favorite Bebeboo insert or your choice of absorbency.
Fabric Content :
Water-resistant Outer : (PUL) polyurethane HEAT laminated POLYBLEND fabric
Soft Inner Lining : Polyester knit
- Prints are non-positional, will vary and may look different from the photos.
- Wash before first use
- Remove solids and keep dirty diapers in a dry pail or wet bag until laundry day.
- Washing every 3 days is recommended, you can go longer or sooner depending on your circumstances.
- Pre-wash (quick wash) with no or little detergent to rinse-off urine and soiling. Follow with a warm long wash cycle. Wash with the correct amount of detergent recommended by your detergent manufacturer for the load size. Add extra rinse, if desired.
- Tumble dry low or air dry.
- Do not use fabric softener and dryer sheets, and petroleum-based rash creams as it will coat the diaper causing them to become water repellent and leak.
- Zinc based rash creams may stain, best to use a reusable liner or disposable liner to prevent staining.
- Do not use bleach, baking soda, vinegar or additives as it may break fibers down and cause delamination.
- Do not iron, do not dry clean.
- For stubborn stains try laying freshly washed, still damp diaper out in the sun.