Flex Diaper Cover, Petite - WHOLESALE pack of 2
MSRP $12.95 each
GRASSHOPPER, Flex Diaper Cover, Petite - WHOLESALE, pack of 2
Bebeboo Flex, Diaper Cover - the FLEXible and economical way to cloth diaper. Flex can be used over your favorite absorbency: inserts, pre-fold, flats, and even fitteds.
- Petite size fits infants, approximately 6-13 lbs
- Get the perfect fit with the help of the 3x2 rise snaps and cross-over snaps
- Front panel helps prevent wicking at the front for tummy sleepers
- Encased waist elastics in the front and back
- Outer leg gusset provides extra leak protection
- Has size 20 receiver snaps for use with Bebeboo snap-in inserts and other compatible inserts.
- Double layer wipe-able PUL interior allows you to reuse the cover 3-5 times or until soiled.
Fabric Content :
- Water-resistant Outer : (PUL) polyurethane HEAT laminated POLYBLEND fabric
- Prints are non-positional, will vary and may look different from the photos.
- Inserts / absorbency are sold separately
- Wash before first use
- Remove solids and keep dirty diapers in a dry pail or wet bag until laundry day.
- Washing every 3 days is recommended; you can go longer or sooner depending on your circumstances.
- Pre-wash (quick wash) with no or little detergent to rinse-off urine and soiling. Follow with a warm long wash cycle. Wash with the correct amount of detergent recommended by your detergent manufacturer for the load size. Add extra rinse, if desired.
- Tumble dry low or air dry.
- Do not use fabric softener and dryer sheets, and petroleum-based rash creams as it will coat the diaper causing them to become water repellent and leak.
- Zinc based rash creams may stain, best to use a reusable liner or disposable liner to prevent staining.
- Do not use bleach, baking soda, vinegar or additives as it may break fibers down and cause the PUL to delaminate.
- Do not iron, do not dry clean.
- For stubborn stains try laying freshly washed still damp diaper out in the sun.