Introducing the Bebeboo Flex, Diaper Cover - the FLEXible and economical way to cloth diaper.
Flex can be used over your favorite absorbency: inserts, prefold, flats, fitteds, etc.
- Petite size fits infants, approximately 6-13 lbs
- Get the perfect fit with the help of the 3x2 rise snaps and cross-over snaps
- Front panel (flap) helps prevent wicking at the front for tummy sleepers
- Encased waist elastics in the front and back
- Outer leg gusset provides extra leak protection
- Insert snaps for use with Bebeboo snap-in inserts (coming soon) and other compatible inserts.
- Double layer wipe-able PUL interior allows you to reuse the cover 3-5 times or until soiled.
Fabric Content :
Waterproof Outer : (PUL) polyurethane HEAT laminated POLYBLEND fabric
- Prints are non-positional, will vary and may look different from the photos.
- Inserts / absorbency are sold separately
Flex Cover Petite pre-order
- Wash before first use
- Remove solids and keep dirty diapers in a dry pail or wet bag until laundry day.
- Washing every 3 days is recommended, you can go longer or sooner depending on your circumstances.
- Pre-wash (quick wash) with no or little detergent to rinse of urine and soiling. Follow with a wash warm, long wash cycle. Wash with the correct amount of detergent recommended by your detergent manufacturer for the load size. Add extra rinse, if desired.
- Tumble dry low or air dry.
- Do not use fabric softerner and dryer sheets; and petroleum based rash creams as it will coat the diaper causing them to become water repellent and leak.
- Zinc based rash creams may stain, best to use a reusable liner or disposable liner to prevent staining.
- Do not use bleach, baking soda, vinegar or additives as it may break fibers down and cause delamination.
- Do not iron, do not dry clean.
- For stubborn stains try laying diaper out in the sun.
- Diapers are CPSIA compliant.
- Small batch production and ethically made.
- Tags and packaging (stickers, note cards, etc) are printed using plant based ink on paper that has a minimum recycled contect of 30%. We skipped the UV coating and other gloss finish to avoid unecessary chemicals and ensure that our tags can be recycled and or composted safely.
- Each order is thoughtfully packaged with eco-friendly supplies.