Introducing the Bebeboo CHOICE AI2 system - same great fit, adorable prints, and easy to use even for working parents!
- One size fits most, approximately 10-35 lbs
- Get the perfect fit with the help of the 3x3 rise snaps and cross-over snaps; and prevent wing-drop with the help of the hip snaps
- Front panel helps prevent wicking at the front for tummy sleepers
- Stretchy yet gentle leg and waist elastics
- Comes with one (1) adjustable snap-in insert made of 5 layer very absorbent bamboo viscose. Place the folded part where you need the extra boost of absorbency.
- Two wide pocket design (in the front and in the back) allows for easy insert stuffing; and for the inserts to agitate out in the wash, which means one less task to do for the busy working parents
- Lined with soft athletic wicking jersey (AWJ) that is stain resistant; lightweight and cool in the summer; and also amazing in wicking moisture away from the skin
- Too busy to stuff? That's okay. Use it as an AIO (all-in-one) and leave the snapped-in insert on top of the AWJ lining
Fabric Content :
Waterproof Outer : (PUL) polyurethane HEAT laminated POLYBLEND fabric
Soft Inner Lining : Polyester knit
Absorbent Material : Bamboo Viscose
- Prints are non-positional, will vary and may look different from the photos.
Choice Ai2 OS pre-order
- Wash before first use
- Remove solids and keep dirty diapers in a dry pail or wet bag until laundry day.
- Washing every 3 days is recommended, you can go longer or sooner depending on your circumstances.
- Pre-wash (quick wash) with no or little detergent to rinse of urine and soiling. Follow with a wash warm, long wash cycle. Wash with the correct amount of detergent recommended by your detergent manufacturer for the load size. Add extra rinse, if desired.
- Tumble dry low or air dry.
- Do not use fabric softerner and dryer sheets; and petroleum based rash creams as it will coat the diaper causing them to become water repellent and leak.
- Zinc based rash creams may stain, best to use a reusable liner or disposable liner to prevent staining.
- Do not use bleach, baking soda, vinegar or additives as it may break fibers down and cause delamination.
- Do not iron, do not dry clean.
- For stubborn stains try laying diaper out in the sun.
- Diapers are CPSIA compliant.
- Small batch production and ethically made.
- Tags and packaging (stickers, note cards, etc) are printed using plant based ink on paper that has a minimum recycled contect of 30%. We skipped the UV coating and other gloss finish to avoid unecessary chemicals and ensure that our tags can be recycled and or composted safely.
- Each order is thoughtfully packaged with eco-friendly supplies.