Choice Ai2 Diaper, OS - WHOLESALE pack of 2
MSRP $17.95 each
this is the standard set of Choice shell and adjustable insert
2019 Choice Ai2 Diaper, OS - WHOLESALE pack of 2
Bebeboo CHOICE AI2 system - same great fit, adorable prints, and easy to use even for working parents!
- One size fits most, approximately 10-35 lbs
- Get the perfect fit with the help of the 3x3 rise snaps and cross-over snaps; and prevent wing-drop with the help of the hip snaps
- Front panel helps prevent wicking at the front for tummy sleepers
- Stretchy yet gentle leg and waist elastics
- Comes with one (1) adjustable snap-in insert made of 5 layer very absorbent bamboo viscose. Place the folded part where you need the extra boost of absorbency.
- Two wide pocket design (in the front and in the back) allows for easy insert stuffing; and for the inserts to agitate out in the wash, which means one less task to do for the busy working parents
- Lined with soft athletic wicking jersey (AWJ) that is stain resistant; lightweight and cool in the summer; and also amazing in wicking moisture away from the skin
- Has size 20 receiver snaps for use with Bebeboo snap-in inserts and other compatible inserts.
Fabric Content :
Water-resistant Outer : (PUL) polyurethane HEAT laminated POLYBLEND fabric
Soft Inner Lining : Polyester knit
Absorbent Material : Bamboo Viscose
- Prints are non-positional, will vary and may look different from the photos.
- Bebeboo Choice 2019 releases come as a shell + insert set (completed system). Choice 2020 releases are available for purchase with or without insert/s.
- Wash before first use
- Remove solids and keep dirty diapers in a dry pail or wet bag until laundry day.
- Washing every 3 days is recommended; you can go longer or sooner depending on your circumstances.
- Pre-wash (quick wash) with no or little detergent to rinse-off urine and soiling. Follow with a warm long wash cycle. Wash with the correct amount of detergent recommended by your detergent manufacturer for the load size. Add extra rinse, if desired.
- Tumble dry low or air dry.
- Do not use fabric softener and dryer sheets, and petroleum-based rash creams as it will coat the diaper causing them to become water repellent and leak.
- Zinc based rash creams may stain, best to use a reusable liner or disposable liner to prevent staining.
- Do not use bleach, baking soda, vinegar or additives as it may break fibers down and cause the PUL to delaminate.
- Do not iron, do not dry clean.
- For stubborn stains try laying freshly washed still damp diaper out in the sun.